skip to main content

It might be easy to overlook exactly what your office comprises of however everything from the computers and phones to the desks and cupboards makes it susceptible to numerus risks.

Whether you run a call centre or a recruitment agency we can find the perfect policy regardless of the service you provide. 

Our insurance policies are bespoke and tailored to suit your individual business needs, our dedicated team work on your behalf to get the policy most proficient for you and for the best price.

You can choose from an extensive range of covers which are tailored to suit your needs.

What insurance covers are most beneficial for an office?

  • Employers’ liability - A legal requirement if you have employees, casual workers or volunteer staff to cover any claims if they become unwell or suffer an injury in the workplace.
  • Public & Products Liability – To protect you against claims by third parties for injuries suffered or property damaged because of your business activities.
  • Cyber insurance – To protect from hacks, cyber-attacks and data loss as well as covering reputation damage and crisis, management should the worst happen.
  • Business interruption – To protect you against any loss of income should the office have to close such as floods, fires, electricity or network issues and vandalism.
  • Equipment and stock – Cover for the contents and equipment in your office as well as fixtures and fittings.
  • Professional Indemnity - Cover against claims of providing sub-standard professional advice.

These Additional covers are also available should you need them:

  • Portable Equipment away from the Premises
  • Terrorism
  • Personal Accident
  • Legal Protection

Office insurance in action:

Cyber attack

An employer accidentally opens an email link enabling someone to gain access to secure information in your office systems. As a result, you must contact all customers, alerting them of potential data leak which leads to them taking legal action. You have cyber insurance cover, so you are reimbursed for the legal costs and can claim the costs for loss of income whilst you fix the damage caused to your systems.

Get a quote

Get a quote from us for your office insurance

Get a quote

Shops and Supermarkets Insurance


Office Insurance

restaurant insurance

Restaurant and Takeaway Insurance

hair dresser

Hair and Beauty Insurance


Manufacturing Insurance

Extensive cover for complex needs

Public liability

Protection against liability claims made against you or your organisation.

Employers liability

Protection against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee illness or injury as a result of their work for you.

Professional indemnity

Cover for any claim made against your organisation by a client or customer for any losses they suffer as a result of your work or advice.

Need help? Call us

01922 214 412
Weekdays 9am - 5pm

Our brokers are knowledgeable and friendly. They’re specialists who can provide the advice and help you need.

Get in touch

Cross insurance off your list:

Find out what you need - right cover, right price

Get a free review, it's simple and hassle free

Expert advice in just one call

Insurance tailored to your needs

The. Broker

Transparent. Honest. Ethical

Find out more

Get a quote

Get a quote from us for your office insurance

Get a quote

Our featured insurance products

business insurance

Business insurance

A range of policies that protect your business against financial loss regardless of size. This could be from damage to your property, theft of your stock or equipment, or legal costs either arising from injuries to your staff or members of the public.

charity insurance

Charity insurance

A range of policies that protect your charity, community group or not for profit organisation, from accidents involving volunteers or event visitors to allegations of wrongdoing against trustees.

faith and community insurance

Faith & community insurance

A range of policies that protect your place of worship such as Church, Temple, Mosque or other religious building from damage, theft of religious artifacts to accidents involving volunteers.

landlord's insurance

Landlord's insurance

Also known as buy-to-let insurance, it is a combination of policies designed to protect a landlord and their properties. Whether you have one property or 10, occupied or unoccupied, a cover can be tailored to your specific requirements.

Already know what you need?

Get a quote

Get in touch

If you have a question regarding your insurance, feel free to get in touch.

Get in touch