skip to main content

If you own a property where a business is running from, this building is classed as a commercial property.

Owning a commercial property requires a significant financial investment. When letting your commercial property it is best to protect your investment with a strong commercial property insurance policy.

We can provide a policy designed to help commercial property owners protect their investment whether it is a Blocks of flats, shop, office, factory or warehouse.

Our commercial property owners insurance policies can typically cover damage to the building or contents, accidental damage, and losses caused by fire, flood, storm, or subsidence.

Acceptable Risks:

  • Blocks of flats
  • Shops/offices
  • Surgeries
  • Restaurants/Cafes/Takeaways
  • Public Houses/Wine Bars
  • Industrial estates
  • Warehouses
  • Manufacturers
  • Wholesalers
  • Motor Trades
  • Vacant Properties
  • Commercial Properties including part residential

Package cover includes:

  • Accidental Damages
  • Property owners liability up to £5,000,000
  • Subsidence
  • Loss of Rent (optional)
  • Contents Cover (optional)
  • Full Glass Cover (optional)

Get a quote

Get a quote from us for your commercial property insurance

Get a quote
Unoccupied property

Landlords Unoccupied Insurance

Commercial Property

Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Unoccupied commercial property

Unoccupied Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Undergoing Works

Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance

Extensive cover for complex needs

Public liability

Protection against liability claims made against you or your organisation.

Employers liability

Protection against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee illness or injury as a result of their work for you.

Professional indemnity

Cover for any claim made against your organisation by a client or customer for any losses they suffer as a result of your work or advice.

Need help? Call us

01922 214 412
Weekdays 9am - 5pm

Our brokers are knowledgeable and friendly. They’re specialists who can provide the advice and help you need.

Get in touch

Cross insurance off your list:

Find out what you need - right cover, right price

Get a free review, it's simple and hassle free

Expert advice in just one call

Insurance tailored to your needs

The. Broker

Transparent. Honest. Ethical

Find out more

Get a quote

Get a quote from us for your commercial property insurance

Get a quote

Our featured insurance products

business insurance

Business insurance

A range of policies that protect your business against financial loss regardless of size. This could be from damage to your property, theft of your stock or equipment, or legal costs either arising from injuries to your staff or members of the public.

charity insurance

Charity insurance

A range of policies that protect your charity, community group or not for profit organisation, from accidents involving volunteers or event visitors to allegations of wrongdoing against trustees.

faith and community insurance

Faith & community insurance

A range of policies that protect your place of worship such as Church, Temple, Mosque or other religious building from damage, theft of religious artifacts to accidents involving volunteers.

landlord's insurance

Landlord's insurance

Also known as buy-to-let insurance, it is a combination of policies designed to protect a landlord and their properties. Whether you have one property or 10, occupied or unoccupied, a cover can be tailored to your specific requirements.

Already know what you need?

Get a quote

Get in touch

If you have a question regarding your insurance, feel free to get in touch.

Get in touch